Sunday, July 25, 2010

WE ARE PSYCHIC...




Scenario in the Year 2009:

My life’s biggest tragedy happens when I am in my confusion phase… this phase is so often with me and my life that now if I don’t face it I start missing it… is the red dress better or no should I buy the green colour… Chinese today ..urrmm.. shit no.. I guess pizza will do… coffee or tea? This hairstyle.. or that hairstyle.. this movie or that movie.. this place or that place… this side or that side…
Sometimes life gets so stucked between this and that( by which I meant the confusion phase) that you really forget to notice the small-small happy things around.
Like if I go for shopping.. I forget thanking the company instead get confused about the colour of the dress. If I go for a lunch.. the ambience gets unnoticed because I get busy deciding what to eat.. deciding between coffee and tea gets so difficult that it sort of ruins the fun with the person sitting in front of you..
Though its not that I don’t notice all these things.. but when I notice, it gets too late to react.. so the point is when we know what we want why don’t we do it and when we do it why don’t we exactly get it..
“Main to maanti hoon ki hum jo real mein chahte hain na, actual mein... woh hume milkar rehta hai” i am sure we all are familiar with this dialogue from the movie JAB WE MET. But how do we find out what we want… in real.. in actual??? I mean if seriously we get what we want then why did we ever created words like good luck and bad luck…

Scenario in the Year 2010


You can't see a mind with one's eyes. You can't "feel" a thought with one's hands. You can't place an emotion on a scale and weigh it. You can't detect imagination, even with sophisticated electronic detection devices. There is a relationship between the mind and the brain, but it is poorly understood.
Why do u think people meditate?? It is to erase this thin line between the brain and the mind, to have just one direction of life , to avoid the confusion. And it took me one year to figure out what meditation was doing to my life.
Meditation is not sitting for hours and chanting mantras but according to me it is letting your mind talk to your brain to understand it better. There is no particular time or place to meditate. My concentration got so strong with it that a crowded bus or a peaceful hill top dint matter much.
And here I land up to my point.. we all are psychic. Our psychic and intuitive perception is god given. These things are natural to us when we are born. Its just that we really don’t practice it because we have no knowledge about it.
Half an hour of meditation a day changed my life and I am not even kidding. It made my mind so strong that it automatically started getting aware of any happenings around. Neither the small nor the biggest of things got unnoticed…Be it the sound of drop of a pin or a misfortune.

We all have it in us.. we just need a bit of exploring... talk to yourself... spend time with yourself and trust me the diverged road will reach a common point.. :)

5 comments:

  1. :-O truely psychic..i never knew u cud think so intelligently..even i want my mind to talk to my brain n tell my brain to stop craving for beer so much :P..no but seriously..this is very well written :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. tx kj:)
    i hope the 'living alone' thing helps you to let your mind talk to your brain:).. and yes i can think intelligently sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...glad to see there are other insane ppl around ;-)

    (guess who)

    hint : the smiley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey:) thnx:) lol yea... insane is the word..

    and i rili rily cant get hints frm the smiley..
    a little description wud not be bad:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jhanvi, I must appreciate the way you explained the dilemma, and the probably effective remedy of meditation side by side.But it seem that Jhanvi is using the meditation, (that may empower you to realize the ULTIMATE....) for merely reaching a decisions. Decisions are taken by 'mind aka heart aka brain'... Dont create a conflict in you. its all YOU, as a single entity... Decisions are an option available among many. Logic and emotions put weights to pick the right one. Meditate for right reasons. Other benefits are add ons in the list. by the way, I dont meditate... Bless you....

    Dr. Piyush Pandey
    Associate Professor
    Biotechnology, SBSPGI

    ReplyDelete